Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a random update!! Not much to say

We have been busy since we got home a few weeks ago lol.

1. GA was nice. We got to spend time with Dans family and see some of his friends. Sorry Lisa that we missed you. You were in our prayers and hope to see you soon. Dan got to go to all the fast food places he missed like; zacksbys (I cant spell names of places i never heard of till I met him) Checkers and much more. We baptized his nephew AJ, Dan confirmed him ( I have never heard a more beautiful blessing than that one, I have a real winner on my hands) And I gave a talk, I broke down, of course. Dan also made a new Friend that was getting baptised and they asked him to bare his testimony at that. Wow it was pretty too, he started in french and turned around and told us non-french speakers what he said, you have got to ask him about the 5. by the end of the 12 days I was ready to come home and prepare for this baby.

2. The week we got back was busy. Tues we went to sushi a tradition with best friends for every ones b-days but mine lol. It was Kristi's Birthday and we had a lot of Fun talking..Ned, Kristi, Gabe, Wendy and Brett and Simone were all there. I love when we come together like that, it needs to happen more often. Wed and Thurs we went to the movies with Gabe and Wendy were nerds we know. Also hit up a few gun stores because my hubby has turned gangster jk. Friday was Corey's first fight. He beat that boy down. Well worth the money to watch. Sat we did a lot of cleaning and went to the temple and played a game that only a select few out of our friends loved but that's ok we gotta find new friends to play it worth because those ones are LAME JK i LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Now onto my little baby. Im getting bigger by day and she is attacking me more and more. The lack of sleep im getting since she loves to wake me up at all hours of the night. I guess she is prepping me for later. I think she is sitting on my sciatic nerve because my left leg from top to bottom has been killing me for almost a week. BLLAAHHH Oh well just a few more weeks and she will be here.

5 comments:

Laura Larson said...

just from your description of baby girl royal, i can tell she's going to be feisty-in a good way, of course. :) let me know when you want to do cafe rio

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

sucks that we couldn't get together while you were in GA!

Laura Larson said...

i love you more than deep fried twinkies

ashley said...

thanks for the sushi invite whore. i know i dont really know krisit and it was her birthday but whatever im pissed at you forever now.


:)

lisa forsyth said...

Next time we'll all be able to get together!! hopefully y'all come back over the summer and after ya'll have a precious lil baby girl!!!! but thanks for thinkin of us!