Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reflection~~~A year ago this month....

Last January started out pretty bad for our tiny Family.
First off to tell all my issues, I had to have a colonoscopy in Oct. of 2007 just to make sure I didn't have Endometriosis. So in January a HUGE story breaks that the center I went to failed to clean their tools correctly and I could possibly gotten aids or Hep C, no biggie right??? SO I freaked and got tested immediately and I am fine of course but its still pretty scary. And they had the nerve to send me the remainder of my bill later that year. Good thing my brother is a lawyer and he sent a letter saying UHMMM not going to get paid.(THINKING ABOUT THIS..IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN Feb. MY BAD)
But before that broke, at the first of Jan. I started bleeding really bad. And it continued for 3 weeks, I had the worst cramps you could ever feel. I joked to Gabe and Wendy that I was having a miscarriage. I finally sucked it up and went to the Doc and he thought for sure it was endometriosis. SO we were setting up a time for surgery and I asked him if there is anyway I could stop bleeding while I wait for a hospital date? He said yes but we have to do a pregnancy test even though we know your not. WOW little did we know the test came back positive. This changed every thing. A week later I was rushed to the hospital to get a D&C, Oh man and I was in pre-labor(I like to call it even though I was only like 5 weeks that pain was unbearable)

So next Dan already had a choir trip scheduled that weekend. As you most of you know he and my parents sing with the Saints Unified Voices. So they left me, home alone that weekend. I had Gabe and Wendy helping me a little but it was hard. I felt alone and sad and really emotional, go figure. Then to ice the cake that Sunday our Beloved Prophet passes away. Did I mention I was emotional, Ohhh I cried so hard.

That was last year...This year, This Jan. Our family is doing much better. Im as healthy as can be. We have our precious little nudger preparing to enter this world and expand our family.

Our church is so organized we have an amazing new first presidency.

And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that a faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.


Ether 12:6





2 comments:

Erinn said...

Oh my goodness! Scary times!!! I almost went to that clinic in Vegas, but I waited and went to one in Reno when I moved here. Oy! I was so glad for that. I cant even imagine how frightening that must have been.

Im so glad everything worked out.

Antonia said...

And thank heavens that this is a new year and a better one to boot!