Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The JOYS of pregnancy

I dont have much to say but most of you know I have had this nasty pain in my left leg for a few weeks now. So I went to the Doc (since it was time for my four week anyway) And told him about it. He did a few stretches on both of my legs and he told me that the pain im feeling in my knee could be a blood clot, he said he doesn't think it is and that's its just the sciatic nerve but he said better safe than sorry. Sooooo he sent me to go get a Doppler ultrasound all up and down my leg and the Tech said she didn't see anything!! YIPPIE I just get to walk with a limp for another 3 months, to be honest I pick this over a blood clot any day!!

That's about it for our lives. We both just started school this week, Dan is teaching a french class on Weds its free if anyone wants to go. I go and I have learned some basic things I obviously didn't know before. We bought the baby's bedding the other day and that's the Highlight of the Royal life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREE French lessons?!?! Sign me and Russ up! Seriously! We've been talking about learning another language.

Amanda XOX said...

Yeah, more info on free fench lesson please! I know a whole family who is interested. They got an exchange student from France in an attempt to teach their kiddos french!