Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh crazyness!!

Things have been intense.. Thanksgiving is over now we have to finish up the year. While thats going on, were preparing our nursery. We had to clean out our old bedroom and sold all the furniture in it. So now that room is soo empty and Dan needs to clean the carpet so we can carry the guest room furniture into our old room and make what was the guest room the nursery. Did I confuse you? Im ready to order my crib but I am waiting till the nursery's carpet is cleaned and the walls are painted all by Danny cakes!! Dan my man also set up our TV and Surround sound system in our room last night and now it sounds like a movie theater he is amazing!!

In the mean time last night I picked up an empty box and I ran into the with it causing the edge of the box to jab into my tummy!! WHOOPPPSSS... SOOO I laid in pain last night, called the hospital and they told me to come in but I just waited for the Doc office to open. I called my doc and he made me come in for an ultrasound, I didn't think it was that big of a deal i just wanted to let them know. So we did one and she is fine, just a healthy lil baby!! I had to see the doc also and he thinks I just bruised my uterine wall. It hurts when I bend over and so on. So that my little topic for the week.

1 comment:

Brinlee said...

Hi! I just got so excited when I realized you two are LDS!! We need to talk more! Where are you from? We're LDS, too. I'm from St. George, UT! I didn't get to read much of your blog. I'll have to catch up later, but I wanted to know where you are ordering your crib from? Anyway, my number is 435-632-5590 if you wanna chat! See you at the bank!!