Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ghetto Area with police banging at the door...

Man we are so sleepy today!! We had so much planned, go to the temple clean and go grocery shopping, then go to a party for Wendy's work!! (all will still happen just later than I thought) SO onto my story! I was awoken by gunshots around 1:15 in the morning SCARY!! There were about 5 to 7 rounds im not sure like I said I was awoken. Next you hear people scattering every where and then, we heard a few men running through out back yard?? WHAT THE HECK!! NEXT...from a yard not ours we hear a man yelling HELP ME HELP. Dan the amazingly beautiful man he is starts to get up..Oh no you dont I tell him, you dont have a gun yet, you are staying right here till the police get over there!! The police came fast, what a surprise normally they lolly gag! WELLL...next thing we know someone is pounding at out door!! Oh great!! Dan gets up and gets dressed looks out the front window and there are 2 or 3 police cars out front. We walk outside and DANG our house the only one with caution tape covering the yard and blocking my cars so Dan cant take me to breakfast while they investigate!! Anyway, because people had ran through our yard it was now a crime scene and they had to take pics and walk the area to see if these thugs lost dropped anything!! News 3 wow on top of their stuff right in front of my house filming, I told a cop to get him out of here I dooo not want my house on TV. He packed up. AND we didnt get to bed till 4am. My baby was flustered, She was kicking up a storm because I almost went into shock at first. Heres the thing, on the police departments website you can view up to 90 days worth of crime in your area, nothing happens in our NEVER!! Around us in all the ghetto houses surrounding but not ours. The only thing I saw was a car jacking a month ago and that happens any and every where!! So there you go our drama for the night...

5 comments:

Laura Larson said...

hey fellow blogger! cute blog! sorry to hear about all the drama last night. i guess goats don't sound too bad now in comparison :)

see you tuesday!

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

so glad you're safe!!!

Nat! said...

ahhhhh! goood old hood. I kinda miss random criminals running thru my backyard!

Anonymous said...

Soon I'll feel safe at night by sleeping with a cop ;)

Sorry to hear about your drama though! That really sucks! Glad to hear everything is fine.

lisa forsyth said...

well talk about crazy!!! at least you know Dan is willing to go fight the bad guys for ya! even though he didn't have to..