Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Office Christmas PARTY!!! JEALOUS..

Ok so I know some of the times im not to happy about my job!!! Who is no job is perfect BUTTTT I do love the holidays and how much hard work pays off!! Soo for our work xmas party Ohh wait Im excited Dan took hes finals early so he could join me this year since last year, he was taking finals and Wendy became my date(thats ok I love her too)

Alright So last night we ate dinner at Landry's (a fish place, we know I dont eat fish but they had chicken) Dan has been wanting to go there forever and what a better way with my job playing the white elephant gift exchange game, waiting for our yummy food!!
After those festivities we headed over to watch Jersey Boys. The music was good and I liked how they did their scene changes BUT none of us were to happy about the foul language the F bomb was used like it was going out of style. One of the lawyers and his wife left with in the 1st 20 mins the rest of us good church folk stayed just to make our hell sentence thats much more..JK It was a good show I dont recommend it unless you really like to hear constant cursing.

THE END!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that Dan can go to the Christmas this year with you!!

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how I work for the Sands Corp, it saddens me to hear that one of our shows is so vulgar.