Monday, October 6, 2008

THUMP THUMP THUMP

I just had my end of the 1st trimester check up. Sad to say Danny cakes couldn't make it to this one the past few have been lame and he sat there like a champ but this was a good one. I waited and not long this time in the waiting room. The doc came in and we talked and he said ok lets see if we can hear the heart beat. I was like AWWWW he couldn't make it this time. He was like do you want to wait, I said NOOO lets do it I want to make sure baby is still alive. SO he let me call Dan and put the phone next to the speaker and we got to hear it together it was sweet and he was so happy. It was the fastest most rapid heart beat you almost would think it was really sick but I know that's just how it is. So Doc says 4 more weeks and if baby isn't stubborn we can find out the sex. YES no more its a boy its a girl lovey fights, we will know for sure and I can name my little baby!!

8 comments:

ashley said...

just name it matix if you want to be cool. but if you listen to dan and name a boy emery...first i will kill you. second i will spit on you. third...welll thats it. just dont be lame.

thump thump thumpity thump.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til you find out!!

Kristi H. said...

Let's not pretend here. It's a girl! (Somebody's gotta have one!!) Oh and by the way Dan wants to name the baby Emery?!?!? He totally stole that from me. Except I wanted it for a girl. Grrr I will fight you for it ;)

Mike and Kimmy said...

Hey Valerie! How are you? Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait til you have the ultrasound. It'll be awesome. ARe you still in Vegas? It was so good to find your blog!

Justin and Michelle said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS you two!! I'm SO excited for you!

Kristi H. said...

Ok it's time for a new post... I've decided! You have to keep me informed since we NEVER see each other anymore!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know... I'm still not added as one of your friends... I feel neglected :(