Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smash Mouth Nat Beanz and Fatty lunches!!

Ok so today was so amazing!! Ashley texts me and asks if I want to be fat with her? Hum, I thought about it but when your preggers and fat already why would I say NO?? So pretty much she went to our favorite kick out spot Carl's Jr. (Hence the blog below) Now because I didn't go with her, she was pretty much safe and wasn't kicked out of the drive thru!!
She shows up at my job with a freaking double Hangaber!! This tiny girl DOWNED IT!! She ate it all and fast too..Let me tell you this Hangaber has TWO beef patties on it, so she just ate a ful dwarf cow!! Ok im not going to make its seem like shes the only fatty bo batty!! So Natlars and not only got a SINGLE burger but we got our crisscut fries and some yum BBQ sauce to dip them in!! You wish you would of thought of that secret!! Pretty much me and Nat are secret Lunch buddies anyway..Certain people arent aware of this!!
So I love her forever for getting me my fatty girl Meal and taking up a big portion of my boring day at work!! YOU ROCK SMASH MOUTH and Nat beanz(My jungle lova friend MEOW)!!

3 comments:

Nat! said...

thats more like it.
3 lil fatties sitting in a tree e.a.t.i.n.g.

cant wait for tomorrow.
rooooar and meowwwww.

Darci Buhl said...

FYI: So I went to Target today, and they have a ton of maternity clothes on clearance. Cheap. Like $2.00 a shirt cheap. Just thought you might want to know, since youre growing a baby and all.

ashley said...

ya thats right. you love me. but i called last night an NO ANSWER. whore.

take sweet pix of the costumes today since i wont be stoppin by causing ruckus. but i still want to drool over my hot homies. yummmm.