Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just randomness for you Kristi!!

Ok so I havent posted anything in like FOREVER as Kristi pointed out to me but I have just been waiting for pics and stuff! I know I dont need pics every time but these next few I have reason to post. Ok now for my RANDOMNESS!!

KRISTI and NED!! I adore this couple. Although we don't get to see them like ever, we love them. They are part of our brest friendness but our schedules are different, well, for the next few months anyway. BTW I cant wait till I get to take pics like this!!

Now Wendy!! Oh I do love her! She is the best!! I was told that I would be blessed with people in my life to help me with school and she has been my shield!! And has had those talks with me to help with the hard decisions I am going to have to make in the next few months!! Oh come on now!! The two of us are the craziest!! I know we have had our moments where I was real ticked off at her but I have gotten over it and I LOVE her like none other!! Its going to take some time to get our relationship back to normal but we are working on it!! Plus we still have jokes about every body!! Remember when we almost got kicked out of Carl's Jr. CLASSIC!!













5 comments:

Kristi H. said...

Thanks! Love you!

ashley said...

does this basically mean im one of your top three friends?!? dang...i really am moving up in the world :)

we are fat.
but i dont even care.
and who could forget stripper jamie nights. with lawn chairs.

Nat! said...

ha now I know why Ash was making fun of me for not being in your top three. whatever hookers. Im just glad you 2 once again love each other. I missed the craziness that only you 2 can bring!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I've moved up in the world too!!! I ACTUALLY made the list!! :) Love you Val!

Lisa Tippetts said...

Valerie! I am so glad you found me. Thanks so much and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO!!!! I am so happy for you both. I can't wait to find out what the sex is. It is so exciting! BEST OF LUCK!!!