Thursday, October 2, 2008

13 Weeks and Counting


We are making it to the next milestone in this baby's life. I am now 13 weeks preggers 1 week till im in the second trimester, it kind of goes by pretty fast. We are really excited because im starting to have energy and not feel yuk 24/7. Pretty much im going to be really fat lol because already im round and showing and its not OK!! I know I look like im a fatty girl, but I promise thats preggers belly!! I haven't gained much weight though, thats a good thing. My next Apt. is on Mon. cross your fingers I hope to hear a heart beat!!

4 comments:

ashley said...

it goes fast...until you start showing..then its not so fun!!


and no..china isnt as rich as japan! we had the squatters.

ashley said...

squatters-for big ppl
holes in pants-for babies...no need for diapers.

get it right.

Darci Buhl said...

So I hear we have the same due date:) Cute bump, by the way. I just feel fat. ugh.

Unknown said...

you know, i thought i'd hate the whole "fat" thing when i was pregnant but as i reached the realization that my "fat" was not because i ate too much and it was because i was holding my precious all that "fat" stuff went away. after having my daughter i thought that whole "fat" thing would bother but again i realized it was because of my lil precious. so don't worry too much about that...enjoy it and don't forget the memories of your pregnancy...good and bad :) God Bless you with a healthy baby...