Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome Baby Girl Royal

I dont really have a great shot but this is the best one!! That her big ol head and Spine!!



So we had our Docs apt today!! First we did the ultrasound and got to see her feet and hands. Which im happy to report she opened both hands for us..The ultrasound lady told us thats a great sign, she had gone to a seminar and they told her that if the baby doesnt open its fits thats a big sign of Downs.. So yippie!! We got to see its little spine and tummy and well everything including the missing pole lol..meaning ITS A GIRL!! Dan was happy either way!! The doc said if we want to give him this abby we can try again lol..I love my Doc, he really is the best. So was just chillen really, and this tells me she takes after her dad more than me..GOOD THING!! She also has inherited from his side finger sucking. She was just sucking on her little finger like it was a lollipop..Dan's younger brother who is 17 BTW and two nieces all suck that same finger so yes I have my work cut out for me. Annette has tried to stop my little princess from sucking her finger, she has put that polish on it..EVERYTHING and she just sucks it right off!! Sooo good luck me!! Also the unltrasound lady got on me for not drinking enough water. SHe said im at 33% and im supposed to be at 50% and if I dont get enough then the baby will die and they will have to do a C-SECTION..

When we met with the Doc he talked to me about the amnio tests that tests for downs and other mental indications but we declined. I feel thats only for mothers who would aboard their baby just because of those issues!! Those spirits need a body too and if the lord sends me one than I will be the best darn mommy to it!! We also did a flu shot because he said its really good for me to have it and can help protect the baby!! SO my arm burns right now!! He measured my tummy and listened to the heart beat again just to make sure she was beating at the right pace!! The ultrasound lady said she had a beautiful very healthy heart beat!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! My prediction was right!

Darci Buhl said...

Yay! A Girl! They're much funner to shop for.

Anonymous said...

AGH!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!! Congrats you guys!