Monday, November 17, 2008

Vacation in Vegas

So this weekend was so fun!! My parents had stayed at their time share since last Sunday and called us to take over friday to Sunday!! (I made sure the sheets were changed and the place was cleaned for my princess self) Anyway..Friday after work we went and met my parents for dinner at Bahama Breeze. That's the first time Dan and I have ever been there! It was ok!! We wanted to try Firefly out but the wait was over an hour!! (So my sweet and I will go there soon)
Sat. we got up and rushed over to the gun show (because we are looking into buying a firearm before the new president takes his thrown) But it was to expensive to get into for just an hour so we are going to wait and go when we have more time. We had to rush all the way back to Henderson for a time share presentation(Only because we got a free Mexican cruise out of it) Of course we said No but we are about to vacation on a boat for free!! After that Excalibur (the castle hotel out here) was having a 2 for 1 buffet so we tried that out. It sucked haha Arizona Charlies buffet is better and that one sucks the most!! Then we went to check on half price show tickets and decided we didn't want to see a show, so we went to the stratosphere since Danny has never been there. He afraid of heights poor baby!! We went up and enjoyed the view. I am a little upset because all of these BIG Buildings they are building on the strip have ruined the pretty view of all the hotels. We topped the night off with a milkshake from a 50's diner and it was yummy!! Ohhh Jk we went over to the bellagio after that and saw the new set up of fall flowers and watched the water show..Now its time for bed haha!! My preggers self fell asleep the second I hit the sheets!!
It was a great weekend---Great time away!!

Baby Update....
I have been feeling her kicks more and more. I put my hand on my tummy and I could feel it but Dan is to impatient to wait so he hasnt been blessed yet!! Also the sweetest thing. My cute lil hubby..I wake up almost every morning with his hand on my tummy. That's his way of holding her. He wishes she were here Right now!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ashley said...

i want a free mexican cruise!! with you!

Lisa Tippetts said...

That is so sweet! I just love your mom so much!!! Please tell her that I am very excited to get it. I haven't bought a blanket to bring her home in yet so that would be perfect! If she wants I can come to her. Does she live in the same house? Well, my phone # is 324-7440. Have her call me and we will make arrangments. Glad to see all is going well with your little girl. Talk to you soon!

Nat! said...

arent you and dannycakes just the cutest.
and umm
i wanna go on a cruise too!