Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

WOW!!!! My baby takes after her father way tooooo much!! I am not a candy eater. I mean I eat it but not like I have been doing since I got pregnant. I crave candy and just want sweets like always!! Now Dan is that way. His mom used to find candy wrappers hidden behind his bed when he was little because he would sneak a little treat ALL THE TIME!! Well, like I said in an earlier blog that when we did the ultrasound she was just chillen. Just like her father. SHe was just laying there sucking her thumb and enjoying life. Dan's mom would forget about him when she would put him down for a nap because he wouldnt cry, he would just wait till she came running remembering her little boy lol. We all know thats how he is know too. Doesnt speak much unless spoken to or around certain people. Just a chill person. I kind of freaked out today!! I hadnt felt the baby move for about 24 hours and she normally goes crazy when I give her candy but nothing. So I called the doc and they did the Doppler on me and there her little heart beat was and he heard her move twice.. So sigh of relief!! Then he gave me the stuff I have been dreading this entire time.. The GLUCOSE juice that I have to drink an hour before my blood is drawn at my next apt. YUK...

2 comments:

A.B.C. said...

I dont believe you.

Amanda XOX said...

Just start drinking and don't stop Valerie. It tastes like that orange drink from McD's. Seriously... if you stop and try and break between sips, then you'll run out of time and will have to down it all at the very end so just grin and gulp it down.