Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UPDATE YOUR BLOG VAL

AS everyone know or little Girl was Born in April and we adore her.
I was so scared of giving birth but its was pretty easy. I went in on Monday the 6th and they started me on cervidil (which made it easier to give birth) I woke up around 3am to throw up but thats ok!! Then about 6 I took a shower, they came in at 7am and started patosin, I got my drug shot around 8 and it felt like heaven. I felt nothing, you see people screaming and in pain and all not me I was just chillen. Dan almost misses everything around 8:30 he leaves to take a shower cause I was only at a 4 soo he had time. He forgets his cell phone and I am at an 8 a few mins later. We are calling neighbors and my house everything. So they get ahold of him and he rushes back, the doc comes in a min later (not aware that the baby was coming so soon either) so at 9am exact so was here.
Then we blessed her the first weekend in May. Her father gave her a beautiful blessing and she was encircled by those who love her most. My uncle came down too that was so sweet!!

We also graduated from CSN TOGETHER!! so exciting.

There were four of us together. Me of course, Dan, My best friend(I have known him since we were 8) Brian and his brother in law all walked together.

And Last my of course not least Sophie turns two months and is smiling and talking like crazy!!






















5 comments:

Wendy said...

Finally!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she has grown since I last saw her!!

Thanks for the update Val, it's always good to read your updates.

Laura Larson said...

i'm waiting for your next blog post....

Kristi H. said...

WHAT THE HECK!! I don't know how but your link got erased from my blog so I haven't checked for like forever and just now realized! BUT you've only posted once haha... don't blame you, you're a busy mommy.

Kristi H. said...

Oh so I guess you erased MY link from YOUR blog too... I see how it is!