Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Started Birthing/Lamaze last night

Wow ok..So we started our month long every Mon. night venture about birthing and certain techniques. Its really interesting and scary, I learned so much more about having a baby there than I have on the Internet (and she cleared some myths up that the Internet tell you are true) We got to watch a yucky vaginal birth video and next week we get to watch a C-section OOOO I cant wait. The part that excites me the most is that Dan and I are bonding tons in this class. Getting together and learning to breath and prepare for this baby has advanced our bond.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is sweet!

Laura Larson said...

um, if you're really into those birthing videos, i'm sure you could check out some more from the library....

Anonymous said...

Now that's ironic... This week Russ and I have been talking about when we have kids, and this morning I started thinking about Lamaze classes and how he'd take it.

I'm so excited for you and Dan and can barely wait to meet your little princess when she decides to say hi to the world!

Amanda XOX said...

Smart to spread the classes out! Aren't you totally freaked out about birthing now?? I knocked the whole thing out during an 8 hour Saturday class, yeah that was brutal!