Friday, September 19, 2008

1st Gig!!

On Tues. I got to go and do my 1st Gig with All Events DJ! I loved it and its a perfect way for a mommy to make a little and still have a baby lol. It was a 25 year Ann. party. Sooo sweet. The couple renewed their vows and partied the rest of the night. I ran the photo booth. The owner of All Events is a genius and made it himself and its the most amazing one I have ever seen. It got real busy at times and crowded but that was all the fun. Talking to people and watching their silly pictures. They were all so happy to continue to do it over and over again. I am doing another one this weekend and I cant!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm happy that you're officially a part of the AEDJ crew! I love working for Gabe, if I had a car I think I'd do it a little more often instead of limiting myself to weekends.